Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules - March MedSpa Madness 2023
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. APP Aesthetics Summit Giveaway ("Promotion") begins at 09:0:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on March 6, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on April 2, 2023 ("Promotion Period"). The promotion contains a game of chance ("Sweepstakes"). The computer clock of the Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, associated with or certified by Instagram or Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below. The information you provide will be used for contacting the prize winners and to receive more information about deals, promotions, and marketing materials from sponsor.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age and older, as of March 6, 2023. To enter this giveaway, you must be a licensed medical provider, specifically a nurse, advanced practice provider, or physician.
By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge, and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arising out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2) TIMING: The Promotion will consist of phases, as detailed below:
•Entry Period: Begins at time specified above.
• Winner Announcement: The Prize Winners will be announced on March 13, 20, 27, and April 3 throughout the day after winners have been notified via email.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate, go to https://www.appaesthetics.com/giveaway during the Contest Entry Period to gain access to the Contest entry form, if you have not done so previously. On the entry page, you will then need to enter your email address to the entry form and will need to completely enter your information- an official contest entry form (required fields include: Full Name and Email address. Limit of one (1) Entry per email address during the Contest Entry Period. Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission to receive promotional marketing emails and materials from APP Aesthetics Summit, Aura Academy, Aesthetic Connect, and Injectables EDU.
4) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be shared to APP Aesthetics Summit social media accounts and website. Potential winners will be notified by email from APP Aesthetics Summit, using the contact information provided on the entry form. The potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
The potential Winner will be confirmed upon Sponsor's satisfaction. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or notification is returned as undeliverable, potential Winner forfeits the prize. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify a winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the Winner’s name, city, state or province, territory, likeness, Entry and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
6) PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
CONTEST PRIZES (4): One (1) Contest Prize is the maximum that an eligible entry may be awarded.
Anti-aging ZO Kit (value $250)
Botox Party Presentation - $199 value - https://injectablesedu.thinkific.com/courses/botox-party-powerpoint-to-present-at-the-event
1:1 Business Consultation with Suzanne Jagger - $300 value / 60 minutes
The Grand Prize will be randomly selected to receive the determined prize of one ticket to the APP Aesthetics Summit for entry into the April 2023 conference on Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30 at Lake Nona Wave Hotel | Orlando, FL
7) PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) sweepstakes prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
This prize has no cash value and is non-transferable to another party. Should the event be canceled or rescheduled, ticket will be void at the Sponsor's discretion. Contest Prize winners will not be provided lodging, meals, airfare, or other transportation. Contents Prize winners will not receive reimbursement for additional expenses that may take place by going to the APP Aesthetics Summit held in Orlando, FL.
9) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winner’s verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion.
Upon entering the Promotion, winners grant Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use world-wide in any media now known or later developed, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, city and state of residence, and biographical information for any purpose, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications, worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. You agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and shall be binding and final.
11) RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys' fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12) DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above or in a random drawing for the Sweepstakes if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor's sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 6.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13) CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Oregon. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Oregon. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14) TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form may be issued to the Contest Prize Winners.
15) WINNER LIST: Winners will be posted to the Sponsor's websites and social media channels, including but not limited to, Injectables EDU, Aura Academy, and/or APP Aesthetics Summit’s Instagram and Facebook page.
SPONSOR: APP Aesthetics Summit - Jagger Lane LLC, Oregon 1925 Northwest 126 Pl, Oregon 97229
Standard Terms & Conditions
All registration fees are in U.S. dollars. Registrations will NOT be processed without full payment.
No refunds or replacements; All Sales are Final.
The APP Aesthetics Summit, also known as the APPA Summit shall have sole control over admission policies at all times.
Attendees, who in the opinion of Event Management, conduct themselves unethically to anyone involved in the event including, but not limited to, APPA Summit, The Wave, Registration Personnel, Security, etc. may be immediately dismissed from The Medical Spa Show or The Aria Hotel without refund or other appeal.
Only one promo code may be used for each transaction.
All participants must be registered and have a badge for admittance to any Medical Spa Show event including but not limited to the opening night party and members-only reception. All badges can be picked up on-site.
No children under the age of 21 will be admitted to event.
Friday injector training is an additional fee and space in each session is limited. If you wish to attend, you will need to confirm and pay for your session selection. You cannot change your registration on the day of pre-show education, and you cannot attend any session you are not registered for, even if the session you chose has already ended. Names will be checked at the door.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at or participation in the APPA Summit constitutes an agreement by the registrant to permit event organizer’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s image or voice in photographs, videos and other electronic reproductions of such events.
Solicitation Information: Unauthorized solicitation (suitcasing/outboarding) of or marketing to exhibiting companies is strictly prohibited. Selling activities and distribution of literature, samples and marketing materials are permitted only from within the booth space of officially contracted exhibitors.
Attendees are expected to respect the copyright, patent right and trademark right of fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors. Violators may be subject to sanctions by Show Management.
Photography and videography of APPA Summit is strictly prohibited. A professional photographer will capture the event.
Unless you request otherwise, The APPA Summit, Aesthetic Connect, Injectablesedu, Aura Aesthetics, may contact you with promotions via e-mail, direct mail and/or telephone. If you do not wish to receive communications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The APPA Summit will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to it in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
CE Certificates will be e-mailed to the email address that you have registered post-event. Be sure the proper email address is entered above to ensure your certificate is received.
All exhibitors, sessions, speakers and times subject to change without notice.